Virtual assistants for busy individuals, businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals.
Supercharge your life with a Virtual Assistant
Brisbane Virtual Assistant Services can provide a virtual assistant to manage your busy calendar, streamline all the information that pours into your inbox and take over your “to do” list. We offer a range of solutions that will allow you to stay on top of your business or personal life.
Your virtual assistant can help you prepare for that important presentation, deal with the florist, manage your social media accounts, update your website and plan your holiday travel and accommodation.
Just some of the ways we can help
Why choose a Virtual Assistant?
There are a number of advantages of engaging the services of a virtual assistant:
- Cost savings
- Latest technology
- True partnership
- Frees your time so you can succeed.
Our virtual assistants work remotely from a home-based office in Australia.
When engaging the services of a virtual assistant there is no need to share office space, equipment, software or even be in the same city, state or country.
Our clients are ...
- Small business owners – looking for help with email setup & inbox management, social media accounts, data entry, invoicing, website maintenance
- Allied health practitioners – needing assistance with file management, managing website content, Facebook page, data entry, invoicing, word processing and draft report preparation
- eCommerce website owners – looking for help with creating and maintaining listings for their products, editing product images, inventory, email, client service
- Web developers & designers – outsourcing project management, email management, website maintenance tasks, copy writing
- Seniors – looking for help with setting up email and Facebook accounts, online bill payments, managing photos and images, research or creating a blog.