Virtual Administrative Assistant
Technology now allows administrative tasks to be outsourced to a virtual administrative assistant with ease. More importantly it allows an ability to be totally adaptable and constantly flexible to industry and technological changes with the minimum of fuss or drain on your time.
You could be an individual, a self employed sole trader, own a small, medium or large business, be part of a committee, group, organisation or company that needs extra administrative support – whether it’s just an hour or longer, we can help. Let us take care of the tedious secretarial and administrative work. Hiring an experienced virtual assistant allows a greater level of flexibility and is often a more affordable solution.
You can delegate your office tasks to Brisbane Virtual Assistant Services while you or your team focus on strategy and working directly with your clients.
Here are examples of how a virtual administrative assistant can support you:
- Creating or formatting documents (Word) or presentations (PowerPoint)
- Email & calendar management (Gmail / Outlook) – account and inbox setup, categories/labels, inbox rules and filtering, auto-forwarding
- Invoicing & Receipting
- Maintaining client databases
- Adding & checking content in report templates
- Arranging travel & accommodation bookings
- Proofreading business correspondence, policies, procedures
- Data entry or data compilation (Excel)
- Research – online journals, the internet
- PDF creation, editing and conversion – PDF to Word, PDF to Google Doc, Word to PDF, Google Doc to PDF
- Creating forms for data collection – Adobe PDF, Google Forms
- Phone-screening job applicants and scheduling in-person interviews
- Mail merge – letters, invitations, name-tags and labels
- Setting up cloud storage for files (Google Drive / Dropbox)
- Scanning paper documents to PDF for paperless offices and uploading to cloud storage
Creating reference lists from searches, inserting citations into a document, producing a bibliography (EndNote)
G Suite Email Setup
There are a number of email programs available to choose from, but we highly recommend G Suite used by more than 5 million businesses. Google charge AUD$5 per user, per month. Your monthly subscription will give you access to all Google Apps.
You may need help to set up G Suite as some knowledge about domain names, DNS configurations, and MX records is essential. We can assist with the once-off initial setup to get you started.
You may also need help to create users and groups or migrate your existing emails – again we can offer assistance. We’ve worked with small businesses to set them up on G Suite in a quick and painless fashion. Let us take all the stress out of it for you.
What is G Suite?
G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Millions of organisations around the world count on G Suite for professional email, file storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing and more.
These are some highlights:
Business email for your domain
Looking professional matters, and that means communicating as firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, helping you to build your brand while getting more done. Get custom email (email@example.com) and create group mailing lists, like firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
G Suite Applications
When you sign up for G Suite, you gain access to a range of Google applications including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Calendar, Google Drive and more. Use Google Drive to store your spreadsheets, documents and images. G Suite’s Basic edition includes 30GB of online storage per user. For unlimited storage, upgrade to the Business or Enterprise edition.
Access from any location or device
Check emails, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more, whether you’re at work, at home or in transit. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
You are never alone with 24/7 support
Call or email Google support to get help from a live person with expert advice and support whenever you need it 24/7.
Contact us directly and we will provide you with an additional Promo Code to get 20% off your first year of G Suite Basic or G Suite Business on signup.
Social Media Management
We provide social media page creation for all major social networks as well as day-to-day social media management of Facebook and Instagram accounts.
We will work with you to create a social media presence that aligns with your business and brand on your chosen platforms. We can take care of scheduling the publishing of your posts and assist in responding to messages and posts on a regular schedule.
Social Media Page Creation
- Creation of profiles for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram, YouTube
- Bio/about information added to your profile
- Profile and background images added to your profile